. . . for Lauren and Lauren: There's a Peanut in my Belly

October 21, 2015

There's a Peanut in my Belly

peanut in my belly tee
 tee: c/o peanut in my belly  

I got this cute tee last week and I love it!  Kim from Peanut in my Belly Co. sent it to me and I've already worn it twice in the last week.  I mean there's no hiding that there's a baby in my belly these days, but it's fun to have a shirt that makes it clear with a cute saying.  It is perfect with leggings, a cardigan and boots, which will be my Fall and Winter go to outfit.  It's super soft and thinner, which is great because I am always, always hot!  I ordered a size XL because I want it to fit the rest of my pregnancy. It is currently a little baggy but I'm sure I won't have that problem for much longer!

There are a ton of cute tees and tanktops in her shop.  I couldn't decide between the one I picked and this cute mint tank top!  All which would be cute for a growing belly and to layer in the Fall and Winter.

My good blogging friend Alison wore this tee for her pregnancy announcement and it was so so cute. She's been wearing it for each week's update on her blog and it makes me wish I would've had this tee from the beginning so I could've done the same!  There's a bunch of super cute mamas wearing this tee on Kim's instagram feed too!

peanut in my belly tee
peanut in my belly tee

Make sure to follow Peanut in my Belly Co. on instagram and facebook for cute maternity outfits, coupons and fun photos!  You can use the code FORLL20 for 20% all apparel items in her shop! Thank you so much for my tee Kim.  I LOVE it and know I will get a ton of wear out of it.  

Image Map

6 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a fun tee and I just got this cardigan from SheIn, I can't wait to wear it!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that tee! I've seen a few ladies wearing it and I wish I would have found it when I was pregnant! So cute :)

Stormy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love it!

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That shirt is adorable and your baby bump is so cute!!!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

love your shirt.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are the cutest!! I love your tee. I just love this shop!