. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Failed quiet time, a cute new top and a lot cousins

December 4, 2016

Failed quiet time, a cute new top and a lot cousins

 top: c/o shein

Our weekend has been filled with a cousins sleepover, another cousin's birthday party, little sleep, church, this new cute top (only $14), and a failed attempt at toddler "quiet time," hence the three year old next to me watching the ipad right now while I type this.  That'll teach her right? ;) 

But we have our first snow fall and it is just beautiful.  Since the day we closed on our house I couldn't wait for the first snow.  Our house is full of windows and our yard has so many trees that I knew it would be beautiful.  I am loving it and feeling excited and grateful for this holiday season. 

Hope you have a great start to your week! 


Image Map

0 comments: