. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Winter around here

December 28, 2016

Winter around here


I have so many Christmas pictures to go through and share, but figure if I don't start in order I won't do it.  Here's some favorites from the month of December.  


We had two weekends in a row where we got a ton of snow.  It was so beautiful and Addi loved playing outside.  Which was good that she got to that weekend because then it got so freezing cold we could not be outside.

Spending a lot of time playing inside, looking at all the snow outside!
 Playing reindeer.
 On our way to deliver cookies to our neighbors.
 New door mat.  Thank you Target!
 Addi's preschool Christmas party.  Isn't this gift just the sweetest.  I cried.
 Before going to see Santa.
 Waiting for Santa. 
 Poor Isaac.
 My friend made these little make your own snowman playdough kits.  She loves it!
 Happy Birthday Jesus!
 Sledding at my parents.  My dad pulled them by his tractor.  They LOVED it!


Image Map

0 comments: