. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Five things Friday

December 29, 2016

Five things Friday

 sweater: c/o shein   jeans: target  boots: justfab 

1.  I tried to take pictures outside this morning and it was a total fail.  It was freezing, windy and super sunny and I gave up after one attempt with my self timer.  I need one of those remote timers. Pretty sure that may help my self timing go up a tiny notch. 

2.  I think this sweater is supposed to be much more off the shoulder, but something about a nursing bra peeking through just doesn't scream sexy to me.  Still comfy and cute!

3.  I got some Christmas money and I want a standing full length mirror for our bedroom.  Anyone have one that they love? That isn't crazy expensive? 

4.  Tuesday night all the adults in my family went out to dinner with no kids.  We do it every year around Christmas time and it's so nice to have a delicious, long dinner and lots of time to have uninterrupted conversations.  I'm so thankful I love spending time with each person in my family and that we get along so well!

5.  My sister got me this book for Christmas and I'm almost half way through it already.  Whenever I get free alone time my first inclination is to watch tv and do something on my computer.  I want to read more books and find more things that will be more fulfilling than always choosing tv or my computer.  



Image Map

2 comments:

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

The Grace Not Perfection book looks really great. And I feel the same....I'm trying to fill my "after hours" with more reading and less netflix binging. :)

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My full-length mirror is the Better Homes and Gardens one from Walmart. $50 and it's held up very well!