. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Merry Christmas

December 22, 2016

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas! I'm feeling so thankful for my family and more importantly for Jesus coming to Earth. I think having a little boy this year, I keep imagining what Mary must have felt like.  Rocking Jesus and hugging and kissing him, knowing that he was born to save her and the whole world. I can't even imagine the responsibility she felt and the honor of being chosen to be his mother.  It's so easy every year for me to forgot the importance of this holiday.  Holidays have been so much more exciting since having kids, but it's been harder for me to focus on the real reason we celebrate. Excited to spend this weekend with family, celebrate Isaac's first Christmas, watch Addi in her excitement and anticipation of Christmas, but most importantly celebrate the birth of our Savior. Merry Christmas to you and your family!


Image Map

2 comments:

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Merry Christmas to you and your family! <3

Erin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such cute pictures of your family!! Merry Christmas!!