. . . for Lauren and Lauren: FIVE

May 10, 2017

FIVE

dress: c/o shein

ONE.  I love the tassles on this dress.  It feels like a t-shirt and is super comfortable and I can't wait for warm weather so I can wear it.  We've had so much rain and dreary weather, I am ready for summer!


TWO.  Monday was Chris' birthday.  I feel like his birthday often gets lost in the midst of the business and other celebrations in May and I feel like I failed a little with his birthday this year. Thankfully our anniversary is this weekend so hopefully I can make up for it!  We had a fun birthday dinner at his parents on Friday!


THREE.  Speaking of birthdays, it was also this cute guy's birthday on Sunday.  My nephew turned 8 and I can hardly believe it.  I love him more than words can say and am just so thankful he lives here now and I get to celebrate his special days in person.  I love you Travis James!


FOUR.  This is going to sound like someone is paying me to say this but they are not.  The Walmart by us now has FREE grocery pick up.  You can shop online (for everything that is in the grocery store itself - produce, meat, bread, sandwhich bags, everything!) and they get it all together for you.  You pick a time slot and use the app to tell them you are on your way and they load your car with all your things when you get there.  I didn't even wait two minutes!  FOR FREE.  My mind is blown and I almost hugged the guy that loaded up my car.  And then I went to Starbucks to celebrate the easiest grocery shopping ever.  I will be doing this every week.  If you use this code you and I can both get $10 off our order!  Seriously such an amazing service!


FIVE.  We had family pictures last night.  Technically Isaac's one year pictures but we waited until it was nice outside.  Unfortunately it was still pretty cold and we did it at sunset, which is passed Isaac's bedtime so he was not his normal happy self and would not stay still.  I was a little disappointed, but I know our photographer is amazing so I am sure she got some good ones and I can not wait to see them.  (This dress is from Old Navy and I love it!) 

Image Map

3 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a cute dress, I love the tassels!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I was at Walmart yesterday and saw the signs that our store now has grocery pickup! I am totally doing that next weekend! Love that dress too, super cute!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I LOVE the walmart pick up!!! It's SO handy!! I love the tassely dress, so pretty on you.