. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Summer staple

May 8, 2017

Summer staple

dress: c/o shein    sneakers & flats: target 

I got this dress last week and I love it.  It's comfy, the perfect length and super cute.  I think it looks good with dressier flats, sneakers, or I'm sure with wedges too.  This last weekend we went to an indoor water park and I wore it as a swimsuit coverup, which I am sure I will do again this summer!  It worked perfectly.  Last summer I hardly ever wore dresses because I was nursing Isaac so often.  While I'm still nursing him, it is so much less and rarely when we are out, so I'm looking forward to wearing dresses again, as they used to be all I wore in the summer.  I think it'd be adorable with a jean jacket or a vest too - so many options and it's only $10!!


Image Map

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This dress is so cute and perfect for summer! I'm always on the lookout for {cheap} summer dresses that can be dressed up or dressed down.