. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Roses, two pieces and more weekend please

May 30, 2017

Roses, two pieces and more weekend please

 top: shein    shorts: old navy   sandals: groopdealz

ONE.  I just got this top and I love it.  I think this cut of shirt is my favorite.  And I love the rose embroidery.  Plus it is only $12! 


TWO.  We went to two BBQs this weekend and I brought this smore's dessert to one of them. I haven't made it in awhile and it was SO delicious.  And easy to make.  Definitely need to repeat it this summer.  


THREE  I ordered a few two piece swimsuits online from TJMaxx and they were a disaster, so I've pretty much given up on wearing anything but a one piece this summer.  Then I saw this super cute swim from Simons top (they have a pair of high waisted bottoms too) and now I want to find one like it to try on! I just ordered a high waisted pair from Aerie and hoping they fit! Where's your favorite place to buy swimsuits?


FOUR.  Speaking of weekend, we had such a wonderful three day weekend.  I need to go through my pictures and share.  Chris has been out of town town of the last three weekends, so it was extra nice to have a lot of family time.  The weather was perfect as a bonus.  I'm sad it's over! 

FIVE.  I'm currently watching the Bachelorette and am really happy it's back on. Definitely a good perk for a Monday!


Image Map

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that top! And your shorts. I have been looking for some just like that!! I love high waisted swim bottoms!!